Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hypnobabies

I have recently had the priveledge of attending a Hypnobabies class taught by Laura Lund in Provo. It has been an amazing experience for me. I actually attended and used hypnobirthing with my last child and found it to be effective but lacking somehow.

As I have attended Hypnobabies I have found what that missing link is! Hypnobabies not only teaches deep relaxation, but also hypno anesthesia and talks directly about interventions and their necessities (or lack there of). Had I taken hypnobabies with my last child I KNOW that I would have had a completely different birthing experience. While hypnobirthing worked for me to an extent, it did not prepare me for the interventions I was faced with and even chose for my last birth.

I am very excited to attend births with hypno mommies. I know that the class they are taken gives them the tools to choose the birth that is ideal for them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOL thats funny, I used to post on babycenter back when she did!